Santiago, Chile Temple

Sunday, September 2, 2012

MTC Week 7: Aug. 29, 2012


Well, sorry to say but this is going to be a shorter letter this week. I don't have very much time today. So... I only have 2 weeks left here. Weird to think. I can't wait to get out and serve the people in Chile. I am really excited  Though I would be lying if I didn't say that I was also very nervous. I guess that means I need to have a little more faith that the Lord will take care of me.

Well, since last Wednesday not much has happend. I have two new teachers now and they are pretty good. Not quite as awesome as my last two teachers, I don't really think anyone could beat them, but they are still good. Not much else is new really.

We get our travel plans tomorrow! That's exciting. We should be leaving to go to Chile on September 11. So only one more P-day here in the MTC. So all you that haven't written me yet, do it before next Wednesday, so I can have your adress so I can actually write you back when I get to Chile.

I guess I will just share a spiritual thought and be done. I learned a lot of things last week. It was probably the most spiritual week of my life. It was amazing and I will never be the same because of it. "There is nothing too small to pray about." I truly believe this is true. The Lord is standing with his arms open, always waiting for us. One of the ways we can come to him is through prayer. The Lord with strengthen you, comfort you, and always be there when you need him. When we pray we can have the comfort, that help that we need. I want you all to know that I know this gospel is true. I know Christ lives and loves us. I'm not one to do something that is hard that I don't want to do. A mission is hard, the hardest thing I have ever done. But I want to be here because I KNOW that it is true. I love you all.

--Elder Michael Knapp

No comments:

Post a Comment